So, last week during our lunch break Ron said he needed to run an errand before went back to the office ... he said we had to go to the grocery store to buy potatoes?? haha. So, we pull into the parking lot and theres an electronic store next to the grocery store and he says we should run in there real quick - seems normal so I go for it. Then he starts looking at the phones, then the video games and dvds...and then he says "Hey - isn't this that laptop you want?" - it was the Eee PC 900 and it is this tiny little awesome laptop that I have been dying to buy....and of course - Ron planned the entire "errand" to surprise me and get me the laptop I wanted!!!! Yeeeeek!!! Soooo, now I have my very own laptop!!! Ok, now here are some pictures!!!!! (look at how TINY it is...)
1 comment:
Hi Courtney & Ron!
Congrats on the teeny weeny computer, Courtney! That's adorable! Ron, you're such a nice guy! : )
I LOVE the silly photos you took of the two of you together!
Love you both!
Mom (Nancy)
Post a Comment