Here are a few pictures of me and Lotta.We're so cute ... haha.


So , when Lotta first told me she had a dog that was a mix between a German Shepard and a Doberman - I thought I was going to get attacked - but Pim Pim ( a Swedish candy ) is the sweetest dog ever .



Pim Pim likes to sit on the floor in the passenger seat under the dashboard - I could not believe she fit down there - but she liked it and I thought it was really cute.


We needed to go to Roddeby and since Lotta's hometown was nearby - we stopped by to see where she grew up.Really small town - I think the population is about 4,000 - I think that was how many students attended HBHS while I was there = not alot of people.
Yay driving pictures.



This is the house Lotta grew up in .

So , we stopped by this mini mall center and we were looking around the stores and came across a purse shop - so, of course we had to go in.Now , I graduated from FIDM and I'm pretty sure that putting a horse in a purse store does not help with selling the purses . A display ? A horse that wears purses ? I had to get a picture.



On the way back to Karlskrona we taught each other ways to offend people in Swedish/English .... That was fun.

And in case you didn't get enough of Pim Pim - here she is jumping in the air to catch snow in her mouth.


And here is me - Happy.I had a fun day today.





No comments:
Post a Comment