Also my parents sent me a birthday package .... the only problem was it arrived 17 days before my birthday!! All the presents were individually wrapped inside of a box so I took them out had them sitting in the living room. All but three presents made it to my birthday without being opened - and I'm very proud of that! Haha.The night before my birthday at 12:01 I rushed over to my presents and opened all of them ... very exciting!I got great presents - books,clothes,accessories,purses,bath & body works ... I was in heaven!!!
A week before my birthday Ron treated me by paying for my hair to get done at a really nice salon in downtown Karlskrona. ( I really needed it! ) When I started grilling him about what we would do the day of my birthday - he started teasing me by saying that there were no plans and we were just going to hang out and do nothing! I knew he was joking, but then I started to worry that he was serious! He isn't really into celebrating and buying presents and he's not really a card person either ... so I was starting to wonder what he had planned.
My birthday landed on a Monday so he was at work all day. Around 4pm I started to feel antsy - and then he came home. He bought me this HUGE bouquet of the most amazing sweet smelling fresh flowers, AND he bought a bottle of champagne and a birthday cheesecake from the local bakery!!! I almost started crying!Then he made dinner for the two of us and wouldn't let me in the kitchen to help or clean - it was really really nice. We had a great dinner and yummy cheesecake and I felt really special and just overcome with happiness ... I couldn't have imagined a better way to celebrate my 25th birthday!







No comments:
Post a Comment