Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Poor Hippie Girl

Okay, well I am not exactly sure of when the transformation took place .... I think at first it was a matter of comfort and then just a part of my daily routine - throw on my comfy jeans and my converse and it might be chilly so I would put on my blue hoody zip up sweater and maybe throw my hair in a ponytail ... whatever.

This turned into my everyday look. It was simple and its not like I'm going somewhere fancy or trying to make a fashion statement. And yea, my hair was growing out and I really needed a salon visit ... I just could not choose a salon and I didn't realize how bad my hair was.

Well if you know me - you know that I LOVE clothes and shoes and going to the salon. So to see a series of pictures of me going back a few months and noticing that I wear the same jeans everyday and that my clothes are slowing fading is basically like watching me turn into an alien.

My poor mom called to see if I own more than one pair of jeans and if I had money to buy shoes !! Haha. And even Ron was starting to wonder about my hair!! Well I have good news ... I got my hair done and I own a million bajillion pairs of jeans and plenty of pairs of shoes so I promise to stop wearing the same thing every day!

I'm sorry for turning into a bum, I'm back to my normal looking self. ;)







No comments: