Monday, October 1, 2007

Dental Assistant

As you probably already know - I was a dental assistant before I left America. Here are some really fun pictures that were taken on my last day at the office!

Here I am with all the ladies of the office! A few dental assistants and hygienists.



Here I am in the lab with my dentist*Dr.Pereslete,another assistant*Oscar, and another dentist.



Here I am assisting on an actual patient - it was a kid getting a filling.



Here I am joking around with Oscar.






Here I am at the front desk acting like a dork....




Since it was my last day at the office - the dentist got everyone lunch from California Pizza kitchen and everyone pitched in and got me a present and a card!





I have so many good memories at this dental office - not to mention everything I learned!!!

No comments: