Monday, October 1, 2007

My trip to America!!

I recently traveled back to America to visit my family and friends and I have so many great pictures to share! I had so much fun being back and seeing everyone I love and of course getting to eat lots of amazing food!

One of the most adventurous nights there was one night when my parents and I went to eat dinner with Ron's parents - Nancy and Mike, and we thought it would be a good idea to grab dinner on Main Street during a street fair.....not such a great idea after all.Haha. All the restaurants were packed and we were starving! Originally we planned to eat at a Mexican restaurant - FRED'S, but after an hour of waiting we left so that we could wait another half an hour to eat at BJ'S!! It was a disaster, but now we can look back and laugh.What a night.





While I was there I actually spent the majority of my time with my Mom and Dad. =)











I also got to spend time with Ron's family - and that includes Ivory!






Here Ivory was trying to feed the cats by putting piles of cat food on the table for them! So cute!




And here she is before her swim lesson! She loves learning to swim!




You cant leave the Carroll residence without a picture on the bike ..... my dad loves this bike and I'm pretty sure almost every family member and close friend has a picture on it! Haha.



I also missed my animals!! Tasha,Nikki,Paris and Herman.







I couldn't leave California without spending time with some of my best friends!

This is my friend Heather - she recently got married and is having a huge wedding for family and friends this summer and I am going to be her maid of honor! We have been best friends since 2nd grade!












And I have ANOTHER Heather, we have been friends for about 5 years, I didn't get to spend very much time with her because she is getting ready to graduate from FIDM and she had loads of homework to do! She is one of my closest friends - we love to do arts and crafts together, like paint bird houses and make collages and she is also a great workout buddy! We went to fashion island together and shopped - another one of our fav past times!













One person I had to see was Celeste! We have been friends since 6th grade and she is soo unbelievably funny! Hanging out with her is so fun - we are both really goofy and like to act like complete dorks - so we had a lot of fun hanging out!













Well, those are my pictures! I hope you liked them! I plan on taking a lot more pictures when Ron and I come back in November! I cant wait to see everyone again - I miss you all already!

No comments: