First came the bachelorette party!
Heather M. set up a slumber party at her place in Newport. The Heathers set up TONS of candy and had games and a whole stack of girly movies picked out to watch.
CANDY & CUPCAKES!!!



Dinner at The Cannery in Newport .... amazing food!!! (and so much fun!)




The bachelorette party was awesome - a night I wont forget! :)
This is the bridal shower that Heather W. planned - it took place at Pinot Provence in Costa Mesa and it was the perfect setting - I couldn't have picked a better place! The decorations were perfect and we had this secluded area and the staff was super nice to us! It was so much fun!







AMAZING food!!! So good ...
Especially the desert! A homemade kit-kat bar with coffee ice cream!
PRESENTS!!!! AHHHH!



Scrapbooking challange!! Heather had this great idea to break everyone into groups and have them create a scrapbook page for Ron and I and then at the end I had to pick the best one! :)




Sooo hard to pick a winner!!! Can you tell which one Celeste worked on .... (look for skulls) haha.


It was so nice to spend a day with all my favorite ladies!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment