Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Friends!!

We took alot of pictures during our last trip to California in May. Here are some random pics with friends and family!

I couldn't leave California without going roller skating at Fountain Valley Skating Center (FVSC). This place is the first place I ever worked when I was 15 and I used to skate here every Friday, Saturday and Sunday for years!

Here are some pictures of my last trip to the rink...


Ron got to catch up with some friends...


And I got to go see this really scary movie with Celeste! These are pictures we took at home right after we saw the movie (The Haunting in Connecticut) it was so scary we almost couldn't eat our candy and popcorn because we thought we would choke if something scary happened! haha
And here are some pictures of me and my dad..... <3

We always look forward to coming out and getting to spend time with our family and friends! :)

No comments: