We had sooo much fun in Hawaii - everyone we met had 'Aloha' spirit, people were just so genuine and friendly and luckily we had perfect weather the whole time and just soaked up every minute of it!
We stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Honolulu next to Waikiki beach! Our room was in the Rainbow Tower and the hotel had all these animals like flamingos and South African penguins and these really pretty birds!
Okay, here are some pictures!








Our room was on the 21st floor and I am reeeally afraid of heights - I couldnt be on the balcony without holding onto the railing!
We rented a waterbee and boated around in this really pretty lagoon! So much fun!







This was the very first time I have ever been to Hawaii and the whole trip was just amazing - we had so much fun and it was so relaxing...I want to go again! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment