Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our Painting Adventure

So, Ron and I have been doing some silly stuff on the weekends like going bowling, playing golf, going to the zoo and things like that. Well, this last weekend we decided that since the guest room is all prepped for painting that we would buy canvas and do some colorful paintings for our walls!

We had a lot of fun gathering all the supplies...and realized that Sweden is really silly :)

"Everytime I come around the city BLING BLING"

Yea snow rage...hahaha

Everyone was freaking out about this volleyball tournament - they took a bunch of sand and dropped it in the city center and set up bleachers but it was still next to nothing compared to a Huntington Beach event...it was funny :)

When the weather gets nice all the swedes get their boats out...

Now here is where we get started painting.... (its acrylic by the way...)

Neither of us are really painters but because I love drawing we both thought that my painting would turn out the best....not so much. Ron's painting turned out waaay better - I did not like mine at all so I havnt even finished it yet! hahaha.

Ron's painting:


My painting:


We decided to hang his in the living room - it goes with our rug and our couch and we like that its abstract :)

No comments: