Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our Wedding

May 9, 2009 - Our wedding day was without a doubt the happiest day of my life so far. I don't think I have ever smiled so much...EVER! Having all of my closest friends and family with me on such an important day made it that much more perfect. :)

These are some pictures taken by friends and family.

Just got my makeup done....

The venue.... Aliso Creek Inn in Laguna Beach, this is the canyon and golf course...

Ceremony setup...


Mother's bouquet....

Processional...


The Ceremony...


Then our photographer took some posed pictures and so we were taking turns posing - it was fun! Also, we did take pictures before the ceremony too :)


My two bestest friends in the whole world - the Heathers. Heather W. on the right has been my bestest friend since second grade!!! And the Heather on my left has been a close friend of mine for years! I seriously do not know what I would have done without them - they were with me the whole time and made sure I wasnt nervous and just made me feel like everything was going to go well - and it did! :)

Our grand entrance, speeches and our first dance ..... (I dont have pictures of the Heather's speeches but when I get the pictures from the photographer I will post some :))

We walked out to the song "Eye of the Tiger" ...hahaha
Reception.....


Cake Cutting...

Bouquet Toss..........

Ryane caught the bouquet!! We have been friends since freshman year of high school :)

These dont even portray 1/10 of how much fun we had! Best day ever!!!

No comments: